New Adsensecamp
New Adsensecamp
New Adsensecamp

{alltv} Seinfeld unveils reality TV show

Jerry Seinfeld is more open to casting suggestions on his new reality show The Marriage Ref than he was on his old sitcom Seinfeld.

Seinfeld is the executive producer of The Marriage Ref, which takes a comedically judgmental look at standard fights between real-life husbands and wives. It debuts March 4 on NBC and also on Citytv, which announced Thursday that is has acquired Canadian rights.

"Whenever I was doing my sitcom, people would come up to me and go, 'Oh, my people where I work, they would be great on your show,'" Seinfeld said. "And you would just have to go 'Yeah ... let me just get out of here.'

"But in this case, regular people are going to come up and say, 'We would be great on your show.' And I think a lot of times they're going to be right."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
New Adsensecamp